480g spring smoked salmon
200g picked watercress
6 poached eggs
1 bulb of celeriac,
peeled and sliced thinly
50g salmon caviar
Collect all ingredients and add in the below order to a blender
1 clove of Garlic
Lake Deborah Salt
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
200ml white wine vinegar
¼ cup dill gherkins
1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
1 fillet of anchovy
- While the blender is pureeing the dressing, squirt 1/3 litre of vegetable oil into the mixture.
- Blend until the mixture is a smooth paste and then chill while preparing the rest of the dish.
- Take 6 plates and place 3 slices of salmon on each.
- Toss watercress and celeriac with Caesar dressing.
- Place in the middle of the plate and add a poached egg on top.
- Drizzle salmon caviar and herb oil around the outside of the plate.
Grateful thanks to Bethany Finn of Urban Bistro, Adelaide for permission to use her recipe.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.