Lake Deborah Salt
4 large flat mushrooms, stalks cut off
1 large avocado, flesh mashed
2 tablespoons cream
4 large eggs
Ground black pepper
1 crushed clove garlic
8 slices bacon, cut into strips
- Pre-heat a grill to medium high.
- Brush the mushrooms with olive oil.
- Put under the grill and cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl combine the avocado, garlic and cream together.
- In a frying pan cook the bacon strips until crisp and golden.
- Put to one side and keep warm.
- Meanwhile bring a pan of salted water to a gentle boil.
- Add the eggs and poach.
- Place a mushroom on a warmed plate.
- Spread with avocado mix.
- Top with the poached egg.
- Sprinkle over the bacon.
- Season with Lake Deborah Salt and ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.