Lake Deborah Salt
1 large firm mango
500g cooked chicken breast, skinned, cut into strips
50g cashew nuts, toasted
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon mild curry powder or paste
1 tablespoon mango chutney
Ground black pepper
- Remove the skin from the mango.
- Cut the flesh off either side of the stone and slice into strips.
- Put chicken strips and half the mango into a large bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the Lake Deborah salt, curry powder or paste, chutney, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently to coat well.
- Add half the nuts and mix again.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the remaining mango strips and cashew nuts.
- Serve with a rice salad or arrange on a bed of crisp green salad leaves.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.