Lake Deborah Salt
250g dried or chilled spaghetti
300g smoked salmon, cut into strips
25g salmon roe
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
2 level tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1 level tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water according to instructions on the packet.
- Drain well.
- Return to the pan.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and blend together.
- Season to taste with Lake Deborah salt and black pepper.
- Divide among 4 warmed plates.
- Sprinkle with a little extra chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.