Lake Deborah Salt
500g mixed baby vegetables, e.g. carrots, courgettes, sweetcorn, mange tout
Extra Virgin olive oil
- Wash the vegetables.
- Prepare a steamer over a pan of boiling water.
- Add no salt to the water.
- Put the vegetables in the steamer and cook until tender, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables into a warmed serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the Lake Deborah salt.
- Serve immediately.
A tablespoon of fresh chopped herbs such as oregano or thyme could also be added if liked. Adding the salt at the end of cooking will lift the flavour of the vegetables.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.