Lake Deborah Salt
1 pork fillet, approx 500g in weight
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Flour for coating
40g prosciutto or pancetta
- Cut the meat into even slices approx. 1cm thick.
- Place the slices between 2 sheets of cling film and beat out lightly until thin.
- Cut the slices in half if they are too large.
- Season with Lake Deborah salt and pepper.
- Flour lightly, shaking off excess.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and cook the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Arrange the scallops, overlapping on a heated serving dish and keep warm.
- Cut the prosciutto or pancetta into strips.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan.
- Add the strips and cook until brown.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice and the parsley.
- Heat through.
- Pour over the scallops and serve immediately.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.