Lake Deborah Salt
1 pre-rolled sheet puff pastry
30g sun-dried tomatoes
2 punnets red cherry tomatoes
Freshly ground black pepper
For the Persillade:
30g flat leaf parsley
2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas 5
- Cut the pastry sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- With the tip of a knife, score a 1cm border around the edge of each square.
- Prick the centres with a fork.
- Purée the sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor and season with Lake Deborah Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the purée over the centre of each pastry square, leaving the border free of topping.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes over the purée.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the edges are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the persillade while still hot.
To make the persillade:
- Finely chop the parsley and garlic and mix together.
Persillade is a mixture of chopped parsley and garlic, which is added to certain French dishes after cooking.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.