4-6 large peeled Prawns (Shrimp) per person
1 clove garlic chopped
1 teaspoon Lake Deborah Salt
1 teaspoon Lemon Myrtle powder
1 teaspoon of Chopped Fresh Ginger
Freshly Ground black pepper
2-3 tblsp of Light Olive Oil to combine
50g of Tagliatelle per person
25g of Butter
- Mix the Herb ingredients plus the chopped garlic and add the oil to combine. Marinade the prawns in the mix.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a rolling boil, add pasta and cook to instructions on the packet.
- Drain and toss with butter whilst hot.
- Meanwhile pan-fry, grill or bbq prawns until cooked.
- Serve immediately on top of hot buttery pasta.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.