250g unsalted butter, softened
1 clove garlic
Lake Deborah Salt
1 teaspoon Lemon Myrtle powder
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
Freshly ground black pepper
Juice of ½ lemon
4 large raw prawns (shrimp) per person
- Begin by making the butter.
- Crush the garlic to a paste with Lake Deborah Salt.
- Add to the butter with the parsley, pepper, lemon myrtle powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Roll in a piece of glad wrap to form a sausage and store in the fridge.
- Cut the prawns into butterflies or peel if you prefer.
- Cook under a hot grill or on the BBQ.
- Put onto a warm serving plate.
- Cut the butter into slices and allow to melt onto the prawns.
Try the butter on a simply cooked piece of fish or grilled lobster.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.