Lake Deborah Salt
2 Tuna Steaks
1 large Red Onion diced
2-3 Sweet Cherry Tomatoes chopped into 1/4s
1 tbls Capers
Juice from 1 Lime
- Lightly coat tuna steaks in oil and half of the juice from the Lime. Set aside.
- Drain capers and sprinkle with Lake Deborah salt – set aside.
- Melt butter in small pan and gently sweat the onion 3-4 mins, add tomatoes; capers and remaining lime juice. Gently heat through.
- Heat griddle or BBQ to high temperature and cook tuna steaks 30 seconds-1 min on each side, as desired.
- Spoon salsa on top of tuna steaks, sprinkle with Lake Deborah salt to taste and serve on a bed of dressed rocket leaves.
Printable Version: Click the recipe title to view just this recipe, you can then print the page.